Spenborough Co-operative Trust
Spenborough Co-operative Trust was formed on 1st May 2012. It is a charitable trust which supports the work of eight schools in our community and Roberttown School is an associate member of the Trust.
The four key principles are:
- Raising standards
- Improving transition between key stages
- Developing community links
- Improving services for children and their families
The Trust logo was designed by pupils of the Trust.
As a school we want to provide the very best education for the children in our care. We believe that by working collaboratively with our Trust partners we will have a greater capacity to improve outcomes for the children in our school and those of others in our Trust.
Members of the Trust are:
- Heckmondwike Primary School
- Headlands CE (VC) J,I and N School
- Smithies Moor Co-operative Academy
- Littletown J,I and N School
- Fairfield Special School
- Roberttown CE (c) J&I School
- Spen Valley High School
- Hightown Junior Infant and Nursery School
- Gomersal Primary School
Partners of the Trust are: