Special Educational Needs

Support for your child at Roberttown CE (vc) J&I School

Our job is to help your child achieve their full potential. You know your child best and you may feel that they need some additional help or support for some, or all of their time at school.

The document below is to inform you of the types of support available for your child at Roberttown CE (vc) J&I School. It will help you understand who can help and how this support can be accessed.

Please remember that if you have any concerns or worries about the support that your child is receiving then you can come and talk to your child's classteacher; please don't feel you need to wait for Parents' Evening or a review meeting.

SENCO Contact details: Mrs E Baker        senco@rjis.org.uk 

What is the Kirklees Local Offer?

The Local Offer has been developed as part of the Children and Families Act. It aims to provide information on education, health and social care provision available for disabled children and young people and those with special educational needs, in a way that can be accessed quickly and easily.

Where can I find the Local Offer?

The Kirklees Local Offer can be found at www.kirklees.gov.uk/localoffer

This is a work in progress. Kirklees Council and partners are working hard to create a Local Offer that includes links to all relevant information that Kirklees residents would find useful. If you have any suggestions for improvements or ideas about what might help you, contact CSA. admin@kirklees.gov.uk.